Warner Bros. participates in philanthropy as an integral part of its corporate responsibility strategy. We support nonprofit organizations in the communities where we have a business presence and where our employees live and work. Apart from a monetary contribution, we enhance our relationships with these nonprofit organizations by connecting their programs and services to our employees and to our other community partners. Our employees are given opportunities to engage in the company’s philanthropic outreach and initiatives through company-provided matching grants, volunteer participation and nonprofit board leadership placement and support. Overall, we strive to focus our philanthropic efforts programmatically in the areas of youth enrichment, community engagement and environmental stewardship.
Requests for Support
- Nonprofit charitable organizations may submit proposals for Warner Bros. Entertainment’s support by following these specific guidelines:
- An organization submitting a request for review must be able to show evidence of 501(c)(3) nonprofit status (by providing an IRS letter) and be in a current state of financial stability and good public standing.
- An original solicitation written on the organization’s letterhead must be submitted via U.S. mail or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, at least six weeks prior to the date of need.
- Please mail requests to: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., Philanthropy, 4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 137, Burbank, CA 91522
- Please note that due to the high volume of requests, we are unable to notify all organizations of declined proposals.
- Ineligible entities include (but are not limited to): individuals, private foundations, conferences, conventions, seminars, carnivals, contests, athletic groups, sports tournaments, beauty pageants, K-12 schools, political organizations, labor or fraternal organizations, booster clubs, travel funds for expeditions or trips, incentive reward programs, for-profit ventures and nonprofit organizations without current 501(c)(3) status.