Warner Bros. recognizes that our greatest asset is our employees, and we seek to provide programs that both foster an inclusive and engaging workplace and increase employee satisfaction.
IMPACT GIVING PROGRAM
Impact is Warner Bros.’ Giving Program and it provides many ways for employees to support the communities where they live and work. It is customized for each Warner Bros. office location based on the interests of local employees; employees nominate and select partner organizations. Impact provides many ways that eligible worldwide employees can give both time and money to support nonprofit organizations via company-matched donations and volunteering.
Employees can participate in Impact in the followings ways, based on how the Impact program is structured at their office locations:
- Company-matched donations to any registered charity. Company matches up to $1,000 per employee per year (or USD equivalent).
- Company-sponsored volunteer events, including workday, evening and weekend opportunities. Employees have many opportunities to give time to employee-selected Impact partners, Business Resource Group community partners, divisional partnerships and through team building opportunities.
- Volunteer Rewards up to $1,000 per employee per year for logging personal or company-sponsored volunteer hours with any registered charity.
- Worksite Mentoring Program through which employees mentor students age 13-21. Since 2000, 400+ mentees have been served through Warner Bros.’ partnership with Youth Mentoring Connection. Mentees visit the Studio twice a month during the nine-month academic year and are paired with employee volunteer to build self esteem and confidence and to learn and refine life skills.
- Service on a nonprofit board. Any employee who serves on a nonprofit board qualifies for Impact membership.
Warner Bros. is proud to announce its 2017 U.S. Impact partners. Each year, U.S. based employees nominate and vote for six organizations to become signature partners, donate their time and money, and raise awareness for the causes that matter to them most. Watch the video below to see our 2017 nonprofit partners.
BOARD LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
The Warner Bros. Burbank Board Leadership Program trains company employees to responsibly serve on nonprofit boards of directors and helps to pair them with organizations for which their interests, talents and expertise can most effectively be put to good use.
Participants are educated about nonprofit board governance and topics such as fundraising, legal issues, conflicts of interest and the nonprofit culture. After training is completed, board matching consultants work with participants to assist them with the nonprofit board placement process.
CLEAN AIR CLUB
The Clean Air Club is open to all employees interested in ridesharing and other money saving alternatives to commuting alone to work. The program is committed to helping reduce traffic congestions, reduce local vehicle emissions and improve air quality. Warner Bros. supports ridesharing through carpool matching and emergency ride home services and provides additional perks for Clean Air Club members.