Warner Bros. awards Honorships, internship-scholarship packages, to graduating high school seniors passionate about the business of entertainment. Honorship recipients should have an interest in careers in the business side of the entertainment industry ranging from traditional business functions, such as finance, human resources, operations, marketing, and communications, to more technical or creative roles such as post-production and sound editing.
Check out the Reach program video created by Jessie Butera, one of our very own Reach interns, or read about our past honorship winners here:
Warner Bros. Burbank Honorships
Granted to up to three graduating seniors attending high school in Burbank and enrolling in a four-year college or university in the coming fall.
Warner Bros. Los Angeles County Honorships
Granted to up to three graduating seniors attending high school in Los Angeles County and enrolling in a four-year college or university in the coming fall.
Warner Bros. Animation/ Hanna-Barbera Honorship
Granted to one graduating senior attending high school in the United States and enrolling in a four-year college or university to study animation in the coming fall.
- Four consecutive, paid summer internships at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California while in college, beginning the summer immediately following high school graduation.
- Cash scholarship for $5,000, disbursed annually in equal amounts of $1,250 over four years.
- Funds may only be used toward the tuition and related expenses of an accredited four-year college or university. Disbursement of funds will be made directly to the school once the Honorship winner is enrolled and annually thereafter for three years, provided a GPA of 3.0 is maintained.
- The winner will be paired with a different executive mentor during each of the four years of the program.
- Professional development seminars will be provided throughout the summers to grow the winner’s professional and soft skill sets.
To apply, students must:
- Be a graduating high school senior in Burbank or Los Angeles County. Animation applicants must be a high school senior in the United States.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 upon graduation
- Plan to attend an accredited four-year college or university
- Be passionate about a career in the business of entertainment
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills
Apply now to the Warner Bros. Burbank/Los Angeles County Honorship.
Apply now to the Warner Bros. Animation/Hanna-Barbera Animation Honorship.
The application deadline will be Monday, February 26, 2018.
For more information, please e-mail Reach@WarnerBros.com.